My Life and My Calling

I am so glad that I have chosen to go into business for myself.  When I first started this journey I had to pray for God's revelation.  I have been writing for over eighteen years, and always found it to be enjoyable experience.  Another thing in my life that I have found to be fulfilling is being a mother.  I think that this is the greatest role that God as given me.  I feel blessed and honored to be raising my children.  I am their first teacher, role model, and mentor.  Above all things I am a co creator of life.  I take great pride in teaching my children the Word of God, and helping them learn along their journey of life.

Yesterday I was looking out of my living room window, and I heard a conversation that my daughter Hannah was having with a friend.  Apparently the friend was not being very nice to her mom, and I heard Hannah tell her about the scriptures that she is learning this week.  This week I am teaching from the scriptures of Ephesians 6:1-2.
She told her friend "As children we should obey our parents". I had to thank God that she had been listening with such a great intent.  Out of curiosity I had to ask the other children about this week's lesson.  I was very pleased to know that all of them had remembered the scriptures.  I do not claim to be the best mother, but I am always overjoyed that my parenting is not in vain.

Each mother has her own way of teaching her children, and their methods may be different from mine.  What is so unique, is we all share the responsibilities of motherhood.  Because I have so much respect for being a mommy I have decided to take my writing to the next level.  I am getting ready to step out on faith, and trust God with all that I have.  All of my hope is in the Lord, and I know that He will be faithful as I walk on on this journey.  God is not like man that He shall lie, and I trust Him to the fullest.  I am getting ready to combine my literary ministry and business together.  I know that this is my season, and I am super excited.  There have been a few delays in my new book being released, but I believe that it will be worth the wait.  I think that it is so powerful when we find our own voices.  I have found my voice, and thank the Lord for all that he is doing in my life, business, and ministry.  I have learned that it is good to rest during the process, so that you can have the strength to handle your purpose in God.  Motherhood, Writing, Singing, and Ministry.  This is my life and my calling.  God is so good.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love