Kindergarten School Trip

This past Friday I had a chance to be a chaperone for my daughter's kindergarten field trip.  There were 80 little children eager to check out nature.  This year the students had the opportunity to explore nature, and walk along a mountain trail.  Our trail guide made the trip very exciting, and I think the kids absolutely enjoyed themselves.  I was excited, because I love to see children that want to learn.  It really warmed my heart when to see so many kids with smiles on their faces.

My daughter Keara was excited to see all of the different species of plants, and the birds that had flown  along the trail.  The memories of this trip will not be forgotten. and I am looking forward to what will happen next.




I think that this trip was very exciting for all the kindergarten classes at the children's school.  As a parent I want to be involved in all of my children's activities.  Children are the future, and I want to be a part in making a difference in their lives.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love