Prayer

In the name of Jesus I pray that we can gain knowledge, and truth about the Word of God. Father some are confused, and they don't know what to believe. They want to pray, but don't know how. They may believe in you, but they need direction. My prayer is that all men, women, and children will come to know you as Father, God, and King. Here are a list of scriptures from the word that deals with prayer.

  • May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting of my hands be like the evening sacrifice. Psalm 141:2
  • Hear my prayer, O Lord; listen to my cry for mercy. Psalm 86:6
  • Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. Philippians 4:6
  • Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2
  • The Lord has heard my cry for mercy; the Lord accepts my prayer. Psalm 6:9
  • Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near. Isaiah 55:6
  • Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8
  • He went away a second time and prayed "My Father if it is not possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." Matthew 26:41
  • Is anyone of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. James 5:13
  • The Lord detests the sacrifice of the wicked, but the prayer of the upright pleases him. Proverbs 15:8
  • The Lord is far away from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous. Proverbs 15:29
  • But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those that persecute you. Matthew 5:44
Believe that prayer can change things. God is an awesome God, and he will do what he says in his word. For more on prayer read Matthew 6:5-14. I know that prayer works, because God has been providing me with all of my needs. As I get closer to God; my prayer has become more personal. Praise God for all that he is doing for his people. If you don't know Jesus I pray that God will come into your heart. He loves us, and he cares what happens to us all. I pray that you have been touched by these words. If this blog ministry has touched you in any way; tell a friend about it. My goal is to inspire, motivate, and reach souls for Christ. Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love