The Vision In My Perspective

I believe that life is what you make of it. I am a very optimistic person, and outgoing individual. I have a strong zeal for God, and life. That means that I am a divine creation of my Father. Life is a precious treasure, and time has its own value. I will enjoy life to the fullest, because we only get one life to live. I love writing, music, and poetry. Love is a four letter word, but the message is universal.

Learning to appreciate what I have before me is being grateful, and not taking things for granted. Self actualization is knowing that I can achieve my highest goals. Having confidence is accepting myself the way I am, and loving what God has created me to be. Faith is the substance of all things hoped for, and my hope is in Him that died on the cross for me.

I love all my brothers and sisters near and far, and I plan to carry my message around the world. My motto is believe and you shall receive. My goal and desire is to bring a different perspective of Christian writing. I want to bring a new fresh perspective of being godly. My style of writing is designed to reach , and attract people from all walks of life. My message is a universal message, and I want people to be touched by the spirit of God in me.

The Anointed Voice of the Written Word is one of my three blogs that I maintain daily. I hope that you will be blessed by the words that you read. This is just the beginning of my literary ministry. I have some awesome ideas coming soon. God bless you for taking a at look at my blog, and I am expecting good things ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love