Smile (Praise) Your Way Through It

Has the doctor given you a bad report?  Are you constantly suffering from anxiety, and worrying about life?  Sometimes life can get a little out of control, and it can be overwhelming. 

In the Bible Jesus says "Do not let your hearts be troubled."  John 14:1  Not only can we believe in Jesus, but we can also smile or praise our way through any circumstance.  When you read and meditate on the word of God it can bring you comfort and joy.  Praying and talking to the Father can allow release of negative emotions.  It can generate feelings of love, warmth, comfort, and elation of the spirit.  Look at this scripture in the book of Isaiah 41:10 says "So do not fear,for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."  How comforting it is to hear these words from our loving Father.  God is a refuge in a time of trouble. 

I know that the storms of life can rage out of control, but as believers we have an advantage.  Jesus Christ is our source of comfort.  In the book of Matthew 11:28 it says "Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give your rest."  HE said "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your weary souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."  Jesus loves us so much that he does not want to see us suffer. 

Praise God that Jesus Christ is my Savior.  You can let go and let God handle that heavy load that you carry.  We are not walking alone in any circumstance.  God is with us every step of the way.  He is there to comfort you when you cry.  He understands all the pain, anxiety, heartache that you may be feeling.  Because he loves us that is our reason to smile and (Praise) our way through anything.

Joel 2:21 says "Do not be afraid land of Judah; be glad and rejoice surely the Lord has done great things."
Psalm 69:30 says " I will sing God's name in song, and glorify him with thanksgiving."

Lord we thank you for all that you have done.  Thank you for a willing mind, and an open heart.  We know that challenges will come our way, but we have all confidence in YOU.  Father we know that you are a good God, and Jehovah Yahweh.  You are Jehovah Jirah, and Jehovah Shalom.  Lord we know you as the Prince of Peace.  Abba Father you are God, and we thank you for being a refuge in the storm.  Praise to the One that can tell the wind and the seas to be still.  To God be the glory.  In Jesus Christ's name we can say Amen.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love