Rejoice and Give Thanks

Lord as I look back on the week
I can say that I have been blessed
You O Lord have made a way for me
You have blessed my family
With all that we need
We have health, strength, and joy
You have made us well
We have all of our five senses
We have a nice place to stay
And we plenty of food to eat
Bless those Lord
Who have none
Bless the single mother
That may not have food for her children
Bless the homeless man
Living in the alley
Bless that Father who has a sick son
I know that you are a healer Lord
You are Jehovah Nissi
You are my provider
You are El-Shaddai
The Prince of Peace
God you are the Great I am
You are The Most High God
You are Jehovah Shalom
and you are
Jehovah Shammah
I am a witness of your great works
You have saved me
and you have been my counsel
Thank Jehovah Rohi
You are my Shepard
I shall not want
God El-olam
You are the God of hosts
Jehovah Sabbaoth
As I reflect on this weekend I thank you Lord
For this day
You will always be worthy of my praise
Abba Father
You are God.


Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love