I Am Blessed


I can achieve my dreams                   

I will strive to attain the best

I will run this race with gladness

Praises to the Lord I will confess

I will walk into my destiny

Tall

Proud and free

Living the life of a righteous one

I am so glad that God has chosen me

What an honor it is

To be a child of the Most High Lord

As for me I can not afford

To miss the opportunity to do the best I can

To praise the Lord at all times

I stand here today

To give you food for thought

If you give up on your dreams

What can you achieve?

You can accomplish

What you believe

Jesus has been my all and saving grace

I love the Lord on high

I long to see his face

He has been my heart

The strong force in my life

I can depend on him

To take me through the storms and strife

A God that is true and kind

One who is loyal and divine

We worship you in our youth

We pray for knowledge

And for truth

You can accomplish

What you believe

With God and Strength

You will achieve.

Reach for your goals

And you will receive

The desires of your heart
 
 
 
"But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations." Psalm 33:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love