Keep Your Dreams Alive and Have Hope

Psalm 31:24 "Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord"

Psalm 39:7 "But now Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you."

Lamentations 3:24 "I say to myself , The Lord is my portion, therefore I will wait for Him."

Romans 8:25 " But if we hope for what we do not have yet, we wait for it patiently."


Faith is the substance of all things hoped for, and we can have hope in Christ Jesus.  I have never seen God forsaken the righteous, or have known the Lord to forsake His children.  In my own life I can be a witness to how good God has been to me.  God has loved me, and been there for me through some difficult times.  There are no barriers that can keep us from the love of God.  He is always present for those who need Him.  All my hope is in the Lord, and I know that he will never let me down.  God is not like a man that he shall lie, and you can believe in what God says.  It is written in His Word.  Philippians 4:19 says " And my God will meet all of your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."  Praise God for His mercy and grace!!

Do not give up on your dreams.  God has a plan for all of us.  Most people are afraid to dream big, and allow fear to take control.  One of the greatest mistakes I could make is giving up on my dream.  The devil wants us to quit and give up.  He wants us to be quiet, and have no hope in God.
By the power of Jesus Christ I can do all things.  If God is for me who can be against me.  I am the righteousness of God, and made in His image.  I am destined to be a winner, and my Father is my Rock of salvation.  God is El Shaddai, and he is Jehovah Jireh.  He is the Great I am , and the Prince of Peace.  With a Father like that why should we fear?  Jehovah Shammah is good all of the time.  I will continue to rise, because God has a plan for me.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love