MOTIVATION

Motivation is the general desire, or willingness of someone to do something.  It can be the force or guide that initiates our goal oriented behavior.  Motivation has everything to do with my drive and ambition.  I have developed a mindset, and I believe that I can accomplish all things.  With the power that I have invested in me, I am able to overcome all obstacles in my life. 

There are two types of motivation.  Intrinsic motivation means that it is coming from within, and extrinsic motivation is coming from outside sources.  My motivation comes from the desire to always be productive, and serve the Lord with gladness. Each new day that I am blessed to see, is a new day of fresh opportunities.

When it comes to the kingdom of God I am always motivated to do my best.  Colossians 3:23 says "Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord, and not for men."  I am very zealous about life, and what the Lord has called me to do.  Romans 12:11 says " Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord."  

Motivation and positive affirmations are a good combination.  I am motivated, determined, and excited about the things that are taking place.  It is a new season, and I am getting prepared for what is coming my way!!!  God is incredible, and he is always on time.  Change is imminent, and it must come to pass.  I hope that you have been blessed by this word.  Until nest time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love