The Living God El-Olam

Adonai Father you are El- Olam
Mighty Father
You are creator of all the earth
I exalt you O heavenly Father
We worship you in this holy place
Exalting and magnifying your name
I lift your name on high
O Most Holy One
Jehovah Tsidkenu
Great is the name of the Lord
You are the living God El-Olam
Wonderful Prince of Peace
We sing praises to you
O Most wonderful Father
Omnipotent!
Mighty!
Holy!
Great Warrior
You O God will be exalted
In all the earth
There is no one
That can withstand your power
You are the Great I am
We bow down
To worship you
In your presence
We need your spirit Lord
Your precious Holy spirit
Give me your spirit O Lord
You are worthy Father
You are divine
O heavenly Father
We shall exalt the O Lord
You are worthy Father
We shall lift your name
The living God El- Shaddai
El- Olam
Adonai
Jehovah Rohi
Jehovah Rapha
You are God


Adonai father you are El-Olam.  You are Jehovah Yahweh.  All of my trust is in you.  We live in a world that is full of turmoil, and uncertainty.  All of my hope is in the living God.  One day every knee shall bow, and every tongue will confess that you are Kings of kings, and Lord of lords.  I have made up my mind to serve you, and I have made the choice to praise you.  I have made Jesus Christ the Lord of my life,and I call Him my Savior.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love