Lord We Need You Now

Heavenly Father we need you now.  The world is need of a revival, and we need you to show up.  More people are dying, because of their way of life.  They are suffering from poverty.  Please Lord help them out of lack.  You said God that you would supply all of our needs, and we need you now.

I give honor to your holy name, because you are worthy of all my praise.  I thank you Lord for keeping me,and I will praise your name forever.  You gave your only begotten Son for the world.  You are the best example of real love.  I will honor you with my heart, body, mind, and soul. 

If you don't know Jesus he is knocking at the door of you heart.  Will you let him in?  I pray that you have been blessed by these words.  Tell a friend about it!  Until next time may the Lord richly bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love