ITS ABOUT TIME WE RECOGNIZED THE POWER OF GOD

The Lord knows all about the issues that I face in my life.  He is aware of every ache and pain that I have endured through the years.  God has seen my thoughts before I made plans to utter a word.  God knows when I am getting ready to cry, and he has seen the moments where I was ready to give up.

Nobody knows your journey, or the plans that the Lord has made for your life.  You and I can be in the same room for days, but we both have  different assignments.  Our visions are different, but we are both made by God.  He has perfect knowledge of man, and he knows all about what he is going to do for you.  The scripture says "O Lord You have searched me and known me.  You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all of my ways." Psalm 139:1-3.

You do not have to feel like you are alone.  God has known you from the point of conception.  He knew what color eyes would be , and yes he knows your name!  God will never leave or forsake you.  He knows the desires of your heart, and he has plans for the vision that he has placed inside of you.

It's about time that we recognize that we serve a Father is powerful.  Nothing is too hard for God.  He has the world in the palm of his hands.  I thank the Lord for remembering me, and my vision.  All things through Christ Jesus.  Take heart, and have hope in the one that can make things happen.

If you don't know Jesus I pray that you will let him in your heart.  He will bring you peace and joy like you never imagined.  He is there waiting for you.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love