Praise

Lord you are the light of the world.  This morning I give thanks to you for giving me your breathe of life.  I am overjoyed to be in your holy presence on this day.  I lift my voice to praise you, and I will bless your name forever.  I look to hills where my help comes from, because I know that you will be there.
You O Lord are the Kings of kings, and Lord of Lords.  I love you with all my heart.

With everything that is going on in the world we have an assurance that you are with us.  My joy and peace is certain because all my hope is in you.  My faith is in you Lord, because you are so worthy of my praise.  The world is need of a revival,and we need you now.

No man knows the day or the hour that Jesus Christ will return.  God is not looking at your education, the color of your skin, or the size of your back account, but he is looking at your heart.  He is knocking at the door of your heart right now.  Will you let him in? 

I am not ashamed to say that I love God, and I am glad that I am in His presence.  God is good, and he is worthy to be praised at all times.  Until next time may the Lord bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love