I will Continue To Press On

Father God thank you that I am still here
I know that I have to press on
Despite of what I am going through
I will contnue to press on
Through trouble
Through adversity
Through all the pain that I have experienced
I want to keep running this race
Despite the fact that I am struggling to keep up
I will run on to see what the end will be
It doesn't matter what people say about me
I am not concerned about the past
I have to keep running
Despite my financial situation
I got to run on
I will continue to press
I will not stop until I reach my destiny
I praise you Lord
For all that you are getting ready to do
You are my God and I love you
I may not finish first place
But I will continue to press on
To see what the end will be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love