ALL THINGS ARE NEW

   Wow what a great year.  I am so thankful that God has blessed me to see another year.  There has been some wonderful things that have happened in the last year, but now it is time to start anew.

During the year of 2011 I will be changing the name of my blog, and I am believing God for 600 followers by the end of the year.  My hope is that young people will be influenced by my words. 

The non profit organization is coming very soon.  2011 is going to be a very busy year for me.  I plan to start accepting donations for Bibles, crayons, and  coloring books that will be given out to sick children in hospitals and orphanages. 

I want the year of 2011 to be a year of giving, and blessing the lives of others. God wants us to live full healthy lives.  I believe that he wants us to be happy, and have unsound joy in our hearts.  I refuse to let the enemy take my joy.  I know that the enemy is a dream killer.  Never give up on your hopes and dreams.  Anything that is worth having is definitely worth the fight. 

Keep your eyes on the prize, and let the Lord lead you.  I know that life can be tough, but we have to keep on going.  In the mist of the storm God is always there when you need him.

If you don't know Jesus I pray that you will let him in your heart today.  If you have been touched by this ministry please tell a friend.  I will continue to spread the word of Jesus,and hope that God will bless you with peace and prosperity.

                                                                            Evangel Ink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love