GOD IS IN CONTROL

Lord you have shown me love today, and I am forever grateful for all that you have done.  I have come a long way in my life, and I did not do it alone.  Even though I still have many mountains to climb I know that you will be there to help me through all of my of my trials.

I know that life will have a storm that will rage out of control, but you have the power to calm any angry sea.  I look to you for all of my help, and I know exactly where it comes from.  I will never give up, because I know that I can do all things in Christ Jesus.  How gracious is your love, and your mercy.

As the times are coming to a close I will keep my faith in you.  In a world that  is lacking in love, I will keep my faith in you.  As we look down in the valley let us reach for those that need help getting out.  Lord you are the King of kings, and the Lord of lords.  I will always love you for you are worthy of all my praise.  Your love is unconditional and infinite.

If there is one that does not know Christ seek while he may be found.  No man knows the day, or the hour that the Lord may return.  I pray that the people will seek the truth of the living God, and they will come to know of his glory.  This is about giving hope, encouragement, and help bring the people back to their first love.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

                                                          Evangel Ink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love