Keeping Your Focus On God

   Lord create in me a clean heart, and let it not be troubled.  Please do not let the world consume me, and I forget who, or what I am.  I will bless your name at all times, and I will sing of your love forever.  You are God alone, and I place no one before you.  This journey has not been easy, but I refuse to give up on life.  I am determined to make the best of my days, and do what I can to make a difference.

You have given me the opportunity to do your will.  I will praise you for what you have done in my life.  As I look back over my life I can see how you have carried me through the storms.  You are the light of the world, and the Father of all creation.  Nothing is too hard for you, and I thank you Lord.  Blessed is how I can describe my life.  I may not have everything, but I am thankful for what I have.

Our children needs Jesus, and they need to be saved.  I will continue to pray for the young people to come to know Jesus.  If you don't know Jesus let him come into your heart today.  No man knows the day, or the hour when the Lord will return.  If this ministry has touched your heart tell a friend about it.

I am believing God for 600 followers to my blog.  Keep the faith and know that Jesus is Lord.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love