Even When The Days Are Bad

 Nobody knows why I praise God.  I praise him, because he has brought me out of some dark places.  God has brought water to some dry places in my life.  I praise him, because he is worthy, and I praise him because he is the living water of life.  Every time I feel like I am standing alone the Lord has shown up to remind me that he is still there.

No matter what the circumstances are, or what the situation is, nothing is to hard for the Lord.  When I am at my most vulnerable place God has been my confidence, and my peace of mind.  He is the alpha, and the omega.  He is the author and the finisher of my faith.  I trust him today.  I will cast all my anxieties on him, because he cares for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love