Change Has To Happen

Praise the Lord what a blessing it is to be alive today.  It is such a pleasure to bring you hope, motivation, and encouragement.  I am making some new changes to my web blog, and I hope to bring content that will be a great motivation in the lives of people.  I want to change the parameters of certain subjects, and things that are taking place in the commnunity, and in the world.  Below is a post that I feel is still speaking to those who he read the Words.  I hope that this will reasonate in your Spirit.  God bless you and I will see you next time.


Have you ever had to look in the mirror, and make some tough decisions about yourself?  Hey, listen I have been doing this lately with myself.  Talking about a sister in need of a reality check I have been on the positive affirmations, meal plan, exercise, and been very aggressive about business, school and ministry goals.

The piece that I have written below has taken me back to an earlier time when I had first started to make changes.  I do believe you cannot change what you do not confront.  Let this piece minister to your spirit, especially for those of you who have things in your life that you need to confront or change.  Since I have confronted my need to change I have lost a vast amount of weight, feeling stronger, less stressed, and more focused.

VIRTUOSITY MINISTRIES is more than a ministry...it is a platform for global connection.  Enjoy the post below, and know that God has your best interest at Heart ♥️.  And now I present to you

"You Can't Change What You Cannot Confront"

For many years now I have been trying to reach a healthy weight.  I will confess that I have tried every diet known to man.  I have joined the gym numerous times in the past, with the intent to get the body that I have often dreamed of.   Some things that I have done have been successful, but other attempts have failed.  I will say that a lack of motivation has made it extremely difficult to stay on a diet, and I feel that it has been a mistake to be on one.

One day I had to examine myself,  and find out what the Bible had to say about self discipline.  It is a fact that I am the one that has to control my food intake.  I have to look in the mirror, and feel comfortable with my body.  At some point I knew I needed to make a change.

Earlier this year I had a made up mind to change my life, and gain control of my  health.  Instead of being on the dieting yo yo, I have made some permanent lifestyle changes.  These changes have given me some amazing results, and new ideas about how I look at my body image.

For the next 90 days I will be doing an extreme makeover.  I am challenging myself to reach my weight loss goals.  For the next three months I am going to work extremely hard to reach my ultimate goal.  I am prepared and ready to take the steps to make this change possible.

I am a firm believer that God will give each one of us the strength to overcome the giants in our lives.  In my case it has always been my health, and my body image.  It may be totally different for you.  It is no secret that we all face many things in life, and there may be a weakness associated with achieving a desired goal.  Thank God for His Holy Spirit, and the guidance that the Word can provide.  As children of the Most High God we do not have to be defeated!!  We are more than conquerors and victors.


Every week I will post on my progress as I continue my journey to a better life, and I am excited with each new day.  Each day will bring new opportunities, and ways to do something great.  God loves us all, and he cares for YOU.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love