Even In Barreness There IS a Miracle

For the past few days we have been dealing with barreness, and how the  unfruitful can become fruitful and multiply.  On yesterday we had taken a look at how God can turn lack into favor.  This series was meant for the women that have been praying for a child, but it can also be applied to other areas of your life.  Within this series we have heard, and taken a look at the stories of Sarah and Hannah.  Today I would like to talk about Elizabeth and Rachael, and I would like to share my own story of barreness.

I guess I have chosen these women, because they had a real issue that they had been aware of.  They all had a desire to be mothers, and I know that they were righteous  and godly women.  In the case of Elizabeth she is the mother of John the Baptist.  She was the wife of Zachariah, and she was barren.  Elizabeth was 88 years old when she was blessed with her son.
Rachael is another woman in the Bible that suffered with infertility.  She was the wife of Jacob, and the mother of Joseph and Benjermin.  If you are not familiar with the strory of Jacob and Racheal, then you should read there story in the book of Genesis 30.

Before I had my children I had a chance to take a personal look at each woman's story.  They were righteous, upright, and had a heart for God.  Their journies into motherhood has earned my respect, and I value the examples of their bravery.

We should never give up hope.  We should always stand firm in our faith, and know that God is still on the throne.  There should not be a doubt in our minds that miracles are happening every day. I bless the name of the Lord each day and I am thankful for the children that he has blesssd me with.

Today I am  praying for every woman that has a desire to concieve.  May the Lord bless you to be fruitful and multiply.  I bless the name of the Lord today.  May the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob rain down peace, fruitfulness, and prosperity.  Even with my battle of barreness the Lord has blessed me to give birth to four children, and I am blessed to be a mother.  I am a witness that the Lord will bless you with all the desires of your heart.

I hope that something has been said that has touched you heart. Even as I minister to you I pray that the Lord will reply to the prayers that we all have been rendering to him.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love