The Only Fear I have Is Fear of the Lord

"And now, O Israel, what does your Lord your God ask of you but to fear the Lord your God.  to walk in his ways, to love him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all of your soul, and to observe the Lord's commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good." (Deuteronomy 10:12-13)

Let's face the fact that our world is deteriorating by the day.  Morals, values, and love have taken a back seat to sin, violence, and hate.  The life that most of us wish to create for our children serms to be at  at risk.  I had a chance to look at my children while they were sleeping this morning, and said a long prayer to God....

Amid the destruction that we are all witnessing I still believe that there is hope.  Someone ask me recently how can you believe in your God?  My reply was simple- "Because has given me an assurance that he will be with for all eternity."   I have never judged a man/woman for how they believe, nor do I intend on doing so.  For God knows the hearts of men/women, and only he can change their hearts.

One of my hopes is to live my life, live in righteousness, and inspire people.  I do things to please God, and not put on a show for people.

I could live my life in fear, join the masses of people that believe evil is the answer, or I can simply fear the Lord, and let my light shine in all this darkness.  The book of Matthew it says " You are the light of the world.  A city on a hill cannot be hidden." Matthew 5:14. 

Today I recommend you hug your loved ones real tight, say a prayer for them, and say a prayer for our world.  I hope you find solace in your beliefs, and I pray for the healing of the people.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

The Word of God is food for the Spirit,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love