The Word of God

He came to me with an open hand, and I felt a sense of sorrow.  I had to stare at the man for a while.  He had a sign that said I will work for food.  I reached into my bag and pulled out a Bible.  I placed it in his hand.  As  I turned to walk away he said "Miss what can I do with this?  He said I need change for something to eat"  I looked at him and I said to him. " Mister I can give you a small amount of change to get you a sandwich.  That will keep you for a few hours.  I can give you a few dollars, and that will feed you for the day.  But what I just gave you will feed you for the rest of your life."

The word of God is food for the mind, body,and soul.  It will nourish and strengthen your body.  If you are thirsty drink from the fountain of the living waters, and it will quench your thirst.  The word of God will keep you in perfect peace.  The spirit of lack can be broken in your life.  God is a Lord of possibilities.  He is able to do all things, and has given us the power to do all things through Christ Jesus.  I do not know who, or what you believe in.  I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins.  He was rich, and became poor for my sake.  He died on the cross that I may have the gift of salvation, and he paid a price for my freedom.  This is a debt that I can never repay, but I can be thankful to the Lord for His mercy and grace.  This may not be the truth that you know.  Seek the truth for yourself, and find the truth that is relevant to you.  I am blessed, anchored in my truth, and my mind is at peace.  This is a season that I am seeking prayer, and I am praying fervently.  I hope that you have been blessed, inspired, and encouraged on this beautiful Sunday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love