My Calling My Life and My Joy

Shalom, Every Sunday my children and I spend the day learning from each other.  Out of all the things that I am able to do I am really blessed to be a mother.  I have the opportunities to teach my daughters how to do things like sew, cook, take care of the house, and still tech them how to be very smart and intellectual.  In fact today we are learning dress making, and have decided to open a business that will involve clothes, books, and art.  My job requires me to wear uniforms, and I will be making a majority of my uniforms for work this summer.  It is a great way to get the look that I love, and save on a budget.



There is nothing in this world that can replace all of the joy that I have with my children.  I have a relationship with each one, and we have a bond that is very strong.  Motherhood is a calling, and I hold this position in high regard.  It is more than just raising four children.  I am raising leaders for the future.



When I think of all the things that I want to bring to girls and women, I think of simplicity in an elegant form of fashion.  Jewelry that has been hand crafted in Africa.  Dresses of vibrant colors, and hair accessories that can accent a woman's personal style.  Earrings and bracelets that can be added to any outfit.  There will be hair accessories that will perfect any hairstyle.  It is a blessing to know where you belong.  It can help you to enjoy your life.  I love this path and journey that I am on, and everyday is beautiful, loving, and a blessing. Until nest time may God bless you with peace and prosperity!







 This is my daughter Keara
My daughter Keara made us breakfast this morning!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love