I Will Always Speak and Think Absolute Positivity

I believe that most of our freedom is in our minds and in our words that we speak.  The scripture says "The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit." Proverbs 18:21. NIV

That means that we have the power, and the ability to bless, or curse our lives, future, and the lives of our loved ones.

Knowing that I have this ability makes me feel empowered, and I do not take this ability for granted.  Today I speak life to any aspect of my life that is not in line with the will of Yah.

I speak health over my children, and an abundance of love, knowledge, and happiness.  I speak life over my new job that the blessings of Yah be over all the people that will be working with me.  I speak life to every dead situation that may be surrounding me.  I speak life that all forms of procrastination, fears of failure, and being stagnant will die in the name of Jesus.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that the world will be restored to its fullness of greatness.  The Bible says "The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." James 5:16.  The Bible also says in 2 Chronicles 7:14 " If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then I will hear from heaven and I will forgive their sin and I will heal their land."

The words that you speak has the power to curse, bless, hinder, or help your life.  Today I have chosen life.  I have chosen to elevate and evolve in my mind, and become closer to Yah Abba my Father.  May you continue to have peace, love, and Shalom.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love