WE Are Not Designed To Give Up

I know that life can be hard sometimes, and it seems that no one understands the struggle.  There may be days that you want to question why things are going wrong.  You may be filled with doubt, and do not feel like smiling but let me offer you some encouragement.  There are a million reasons why you should be hopeful.  Most important above all God loves you with an unconditional love.  HE cares for you.  If you are reading this then that means that you are very much alive and well.  That is another reason that you should be happy.  God has blessed  you to be alive and among the living.  You may not feel it, but you are worth all of the love that God has placed on the inside of you.  It does not matter what you look like, or what your status may be WE are ALL children of GOD.  Be of good cheer today and no that God loves you.  Here is a scripture for you today.  "These things I have spoken unto you that in me ye might have peace.  In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

I hope that you will be blessed today.  Remember that God loves you and so do I.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.


We Are Not meant to Give Up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love