Being Thankful and Growing in My Destiny

As I look around the classroom in my home I am in awe of what the Lord has done.  It is His mighty power, and grace that has kept me over the years.  I am thankful not because I am forced to, but because I am a very blessed and kept woman of God.

I know that I am nothing without the power of God.  With Him I know that I can do all things and know that I have triumphantly succeeded in every battle that I have ever faced.  With him I am more than a conqueror.  I am a hero in my own right.  Being a spiritual being made in the image of my Father sets me up on a higher standard of living.

I thank God for the life that I live.  I thank the Lord for his love, mercy, and grace.  I may not have a mansion, but I thank God for the roof over my head.  I may not own a limo, but I thank the Lord for the car that I drive.  I may not wear designer clothes, but I thank the Lord for the clothes on my back.  Most of all I thank the Lord for His Son that died on cross for my sake.  It is my Father whom I give all the glory and praise.  That is why I am thankful.  I praise God for all that he has done. It is the small and simple things that I am most thankful for.  God is always on time in what he has done ion my life and what he is getting ready to do. Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.  And remember to always be inspired.


Check out my latest video blog post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love