There is Power In your Positive Affirmations

What is positive affirmation?  Positive affirmation is a technique used to help program the subconscious mind.  It is used to bring about change by meditating, or repeating certain phrases.  Positive affirmations can be used to help change an individual's perspective or thought process.  We have the ability to use words to change the things that we believe.

We can use the Word of God, or Scriptures to affirm things in our lives.  We can literally speak things into existence.  Proverbs 18:21 says "The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit."  Whatever you confess will manifest in your life.  What you believe will show up as a result of what you are thinking.  Developing a positive mindset can help bring change.  The outcome will be the manifestation of positive results.

The confession of your words can bring the power of change.  What you say can affect your life.  As believers in Christ we have the ability to declare or command change to come.  Ephesians 4:29 says "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."  We have to be firm in what we believe.  Do not let the enemy talk you out of your blessings.

I refuse to allow the enemy to control my mind.  John 10:10 says "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."  All things can be done in the name of Jesus Christ.  "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son."  John 14:13

Today I am speaking life into my dreams and life.  In the name of Jesus Christ I will have an abundance of health, wealth, peace, joy, and favor.  I am more than a conqueror in all situations.  The devil is already defeated.  Hallelujah in Jesus's name!!!! I declare all things will be done in the name of Jesus Christ!!!!  I know that I am the righteousness of God, and that I am saved by the blood of the Lamb.  Romans 10:9 says "If you declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved."  Amen God is good all of the time, and he wants us to live a full and a life of longevity.

The next time you find yourself drowning in a sea of doubt, speak to that situation and it shall be moved.  Mark 11:23 says "Truly I tell you if anyone says to this mountain, Go throw yourself into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart, but believes what they say will happen.  It will be done for them."  I hope that you will be blessed by this word.  I will always ask that God will lead the world to the truth, and that all will know him as Jehovah Sabaoth.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love