This Is More Than A Company It is Apart of My Ministry



In the past few weeks I have been talking about my business, and what I want to offer women from all walks of life.  I have placed so much trust in God to help me make things happen, and I am confident that God will supply all the resources and provisions for this business to come to pass.  With every post I like to add a scripture that is very beneficial to what I am creating.  In the book of Habakkuk 2:2 it says "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that the herald may run with it. " (New International Version)

To me this is more than a business, it is a part of my ministry.  I have always felt the calling to help and encourage single mothers.  As a child I was a part of a single parent home, and I had seen first hand the things that my mother had to experience.  And now that I am a single mother of four, I have experienced the highs and lows of single motherhood.

When I think of all the things that I want to bring to girls and women, I think of simplicity in an elegant form of fashion.  Jewelry that has been hand crafted in Africa.  Dresses of vibrant colors, and hair accessories that can accent a woman's personal style.  Earrings and bracelets that can be added to any outfit.  There will be hair accessories that will perfect any hairstyle.

I hope that your week is going well.  We are at the middle of this week, and know that the weekend is right around the corner.  Well I look forward to the post.  Smile God loves you and so do I!!! Until nest time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love