SIMPLE CHIC AND ELEGANCE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.

Hello everybody welcome to the beginning of the week.  We are in the third week of May.  That means that we are almost in the summer season.  God has blessed me to be alive and well in the latter part of the Spring.  I was not too far from the tornado that came through the state last month.  I am thankful that God is still covering me with his mercy and grace.

I am excited about my business, and I am looking forward to bringing products that I know women will love.  My business is for all women, but I founded the company with the single mother in mind.  I know that some single mothers are not able to afford clothing and jewelry, because they are too busy providing for their children.  "Afro By Design" is for the woman that wants to feel beautiful at affordable prices.  I will be selling real African products.  In the near future I will have dresses, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and other items for women from all walks of life.

I have learned that we cannot be afraid to step out on faith, and trust the Lord to help us reach our destiny.  It is His plans for our life that will come to pass as long as we trust in Him.  There is a scripture that has to come to mind as I am writing this post.  It says  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding;in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6)
 





































In the weeks to come I will continue to show you pics of what I will be offering through my company.  I am so excited about what God is getting ready to do for me.  I am here to tell you to never give up on your dreams.  Just have faith in God, and he will lead you on everything that you are trying to do.  I will say that the most important thing is the will of God.  What He wants me to do for Him matters most in my life.  My business is just part of the vision that God has placed in me.  I look forward to the next post, and I want you to know that God loves you and so do I.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love