A Week Long Tribute to Mother's Day

                                         Hello everyone I hope that you are enjoying the month of May.  Time is definitely
moving, and it is not standing still.  I have been so busy with the children, and school until I have not had time to post like I want to.  I have just finished my final exams, and I passed with flying colors.  Being involved with the children has kept me busy.  I have some new ideas, and plan to take the blog to the next level.  I am looking to expand, and do a weekly audio blog.  God is giving me some awesome ideas, and I plan to carry through with what he has given to me.  I love to write!!  It is my first love, and I have been doing this for over twenty years.

For the rest of the week I want to pay tribute to mothers everywhere.  I know that being a mom is a very demanding job, but it reaps the biggest rewards.  I have four beautiful children whom I am very proud of.  They have added something to my life, and have brought me so much joy.  It is a blessing to teach them my beliefs, values, and some of the things that my mom has taught me.  

Mothers are true teachers, mentors, role models. coaches, and many other things in the lives of their children.  I thank God for my mom.  She has been a blessing in my life.  I look forward to posting again soon, and have started the celebration of motherhood.  God bless you!!  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love