One Step Closer to Starting Entrepreneurship God's Perfect Timing)

Hello everybody I hope that you are doing well on this beautiful day in May.  God is just blessing me to do some great things in life.  You know when I first started with the concept of a business idea, I was not sure what I really wanted to do.  In my early years as a homemaker I had plenty of time to sit, and think of the type of business that I had wanted to invest my time in.

When my children were really small I had always known that I wanted to be home with them, and still have an income to take care of the household.  For the last five years I have been eager to get started with my business plans, and have discovered that God has given me several visions when it comes to entrepreneurship.  It has taken plenty of patience for me to get to this point.  Let me give a scripture to those that might be struggling with patience.  "And let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we shall reap if we do not grow weary" (Galatians 6:9)

The race is not always won by going very fast.  It is a fact that we should not procrastinate, but we should not expect everything to be spontaneous.  God has everything set for his own timing, and he does everything in accordance to his plans for your life.  Do not grow weak and weary, but wait on the Lord.  Continue to do good, and you will reap a harvest for your work.

God will not lead you down a path of destruction, nor will he give you over to the enemy.  God is loving, gracious, wise, and he loves US with an unconditional love.  Even when it comes to our dreams God is there.  I am stepping put on faith and I am trusting God.  He is involved in my relationships, my education, my relationships, in the rearing of my children, and all that is existent on this earth.  (It is amazing what the Holy Spirit will do that message is for someone who will read this)

My business is designed for women.  I will be selling jewelry, clothing, skin care products,and hair accessories.  I am so excited about what God is getting ready to do.  In the weeks to come I will be showing samples of the things that I will be offering.  Stay tuned!!  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love