It Is Never Too Late To Make A Change

 I believe that it is never to late to make a new start in life.  Even in the most difficult situations you can pick yourself up, and start moving again.  It is amazing after a storm, like a tornado some people still have the courage to rebuild everything that they lost in the storm.  In my case after my divorce I had to literally pick up the pieces, and start my life over.  In the beginning it was very overwhelming, because I had four small children that were depending on me to take care of them.  We all know that storms can be very devastating, but when you know that you are a survivor, you feel an overflow of blessings.  The challenges that I have had in my life has helped me realize how strong  I am, or how strong that I have become.  I believe that life's challenges prepare you for a blessing, or can make you better and stronger.



I am a single woman of God raising four kids on my own.  I wear many hats, and I know that I am sustained by God's mercy and grace.  I am a mother, writer, psalmist, and the first teacher to my children.  I thank God for the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and I will always seek the face of my Father first.  There is one thing that I have found to be a fact.  GOD will never leave nor forsake you, and HE loves All of His children more than anything in his world.


 
No matter what  you have been through, or what you are going  through God is always there for you.  Storms do not last always, and God is a refuge in a time of a storm.  I hope and pray that you are having a good day.  I hope that the start of your week is going great as well.  I am making some changes to my blogs, and have some exciting things coming up for my site's YouTube channel. 




God is always on the throne, and He wants us to know that He loves us very much.  These blog posts are heartfelt, and are written to encourage, motivate, and uplift someone.  If you have been blessed drop me an email, subscribe, or leave a comment.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love