SEASONS CHANGE

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! It is hard to believe that we are almost in the middle of the month.  It seems like time is moving at a very fast pace.  It was not too long ago the kids, and I were jumping in a pile of leaves.  Now when you look outside we have almost six inches of snow.

Sometimes in life we have to make changes.  It is not always easy to change, but it is relevant.  In my case I have made many changes, and adjustments in my life.  I have learned that change had to come in order for me to be effective as a mother, writer, artist, but most important above all at doing the will of God.

This year I want to live on purpose.  I want to be the best at what I was annointed, and designed to do.  My most important change came when I realized what God wanted me to do.

Just like the seasons change so does some things in life.  I hope that you have a great week.  To all of my single sisters: Remember that God loves you, and he cares for you.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love