Summertime At A Glance

Hey everyone welcome to the  month of June!!  Another month has passed, and the summer is finally here.  Moms, that means that the kids are home for their vacation.:)  Like most busy moms I have prepared my chore wheel, and the lesson plans for the summer.  It has been known fact that children will forget some of the information that they have learned over the school year. 

To keep my children on track I have decided to home school during the summer months.  With a combination of academics and Bible lessons I think that the kids will gain a new perspective on education.  I will not push them while they are on vacation, but I do want to encourage them that knowledge is good.  I have some trips planned.  We will visit the library on a weekly basis, and we will visit some museums.  Hannah will get a chance to attend an art camp, and see some art exhibits.  We will see a few games at the ball park, and take the sights of the city,  I know that this is  going to be an exciting two months for me and the children.

Today I just wanted to mention some helpful tips that moms may be able to use.  When the children are home during the summer, they will use more items around the house.  I have found that buying items in larger quantities last longer.  I know the children and I use large quantities of tissue, paper towels, hand sanitizer, and soap.  With four children I have learned to use coupons to save a few dollars.  This week I have managed to save more than 30 dollars on household items and products.  I do not buy snacks from the store, because the kids love my homemade treats. 

Before I go I just want to give you a little bit of encouragement.  We should never place limits on God, because he is able to all that he has promised.  We should never be afraid to trust God, He is our source for everything.  With God each day is new and He is always there for those who are in need of Him.  It feels so good to be on the presence of God, and He is a source of joy for many.  I can say that God covers me, and HE is my Father.  As a single woman I have learned that God is everything.  As a mom he has shown favor, mercy, and grace.  As a child of God I know that I am blessed and Highly favored by God.  As a servant I use my gifts to glorify the Lord, and I let my light shine for other people to see.  God is an awesome God and He is the most perfect example of love.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love