Quality Time With The Children

Happy Summer everyone!!  Welcome to the beginning of summer.  You know one the most precious things about being a mom is watching your children grow.  Every step that they make will add footprints in the heart of their mom.  Today I have enjoyed some really cool activities with the children.  We had a fun time doing yoga.  Usually when I am working out, I consider that to be a quiet moment for me.  Today I spent some quality time with my daughter Keara.  She had insisted that we spend a few moments together.  She said "Mommy can we do yoga?  I want us to work out together."   In the mist of the day I had a list of chores that needed to be done, but I had to make time for my daughter.  I am glad that I made that decision.  I do not want my children to feel that I am too busy for them.  Despite all of the work that I had to do ,my children will always come first.  I think that activities can be fin for both moms and children.

Before I go I would like to give you a word of encouragement.  No matter what time of day or night it is God is always there.  No matter how the storm is rages God is our shelter in the storm.  There is nothing that can keep us from the love of God.  He is our source, and he knows everything that we need. 

I know that God has placed me in the right roles in life.  He has made me a mother, which is the most joyous and important role in my life.  He has given me the gift to write, and I love to share my gifts with the world.  I love what God has called and created me to be.  When I write a song and sing I feel a sense of joy and accomplishment.  In the presence of God there is love, joy, and peace.  I will never take being in God's presence for granted.  God's Word is food to my soul.  He is absolutely marvelous.  Being a mom is a joy to me.  I am not saying that I don't have some challenges, but when you love doing something that will make the journey more joyous. 

Each mom is different in how she is raising her children.  Each one of us has a unique method in how we want our children to be .  Today I have been reminded how important it is to spend time with my children.  It is amazing to watch them learn and grow.  Thank God for bestowing the blessing of motherhood on me.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

 
 


These are four reasons why I love being a mom!!  These are my children!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love