Inspiration On Another Level

Okay I have decided to go into business for myself, and will be self publishing all of my books, poetry, and literary works.  I have been a freelance writer for the last eighteen years, and I love what I do.  During my journey I have found that my writing has become more meaningful.  As I think about my relationship with God, I have become a little more intimate with my gifts that he has given to me. 

Sometimes what I write is more than just words, and I am sincere about everything that I say.  My writing is a platform for me to share the Word of God with people, and tell how good HE is to me and my family.  God had given me the vision for a writing business about ten years ago when I was much younger.  At the time my first son was very young, and I was doing freelance writing while I was home with him.  In the past I have had mentors that have guided me on the journey of writing, and I love them so much for all of their insights.  I have been going through a process to make this visions a reality.  I know that all things have been possible through God, and His spirit has been guiding me through this process. 

Five years ago when I was writing for the newspaper, I was featured in the faith section every weekend.  I would have the say that my style of writing has changed over the years.  Looking back at my past work I can see a difference in the messages.  I have matured in my walk with God, and my messages are not the same.  I do not want people to just read what I write.  My hope is someone will be touched, transformed, or moved by what they have read.  Before I write I often pray and meditate on the Word until the Holy Spirit gives me a Word.  I write plenty of articles that is based on my experiences that I have had as a mom.  I love helping children and teens learn about Jesus.  My house is always full of children, and I love talking to teens about their lives.  In the end I can see myself being a youth pastor and teacher.  For now I know that God is using me, and I am walking in my purpose.  This is more than just a blog it is part of my ministry.  It is my voice, and platform to glorify God, and tell the world about His Kingdom.  I am just a woman of God that is in love with her Father.  When you love God it is hard not to tell the next person about all the good things that he does for all his people. 

The business is in the final stages of being completed, and I am extra excited about  what God is getting ready to do for me.  All Inspired Ministries will be the name of the business, and everyone will be able to purchase my books, and other literary projects.  It may not be this year, but by 2014 I should have logos and T shirts.  The website is in the process of being designed, and I am hoping to have that ready before the year is over.  Thank you to everyone that have read, made a comment, or simply stopped by my blog page.  I know that the best is yet to come.  As always until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.



I am all smiles, because I have so much to be thankful for!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love