I Have To Start From The Beginning

Lord as I spread my wings to fly
I look to you for understanding
I look to you for guidance
I look to you for instruction
You are the great Jehovah Yahweh
You are El Olam
You are the Prince of Peace
I will place my trust in you
You are God and I love you
Watch over me and keep me safe
I know I have to start this race
I will run this race with a glad heart
I will run this race with joy
When I am faced with challenges
I will still praise you Lord
You are the Great I am
You are Jehovah Jirah
You are God

My daughter Hannah has been consistent in her drawing and sketching.  She is determined to be an artist.  She said "Mommy will I become a great painter if I keep practicing?"  I told her she had to keep practicing, and everything had a starting place. I try to encourage my kids to do the best that they can, and I am impressed with Hannah's consistency and determination.  She has a developed a passion for the arts, and she has a designated time to work on her drawing.  That reminds me of the scripture Philippians 4:13 it says "I can do all things through him who gives me strength."  She has her heart set in something, and she works diligently to become a better artist.  She truly believes that Jesus will give her strength to become a great painter. 

There is a praise break in the house.  We can do all things through Jesus Christ.  I can do all this through him who gives me strength.  He is God , and He cannot lose a battle.  This is the God that I serve.  If a small child can grasp the concept of who Jesus is I know that He is able. God will never lose a battle.  All we need to do is have faith.  God loves you so much my friend.  He is there day and night, and will be there if you have a need.  I am a witness that God is good, and HE is always ready to see you through any circumstance.  He is God and he loves you and so do I.  Do you have a place in your heart Jesus?  Falling in love with Jesus was one of the vest things I have ever done.  until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.


Hannah's Drawing of  a Bratz doll.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love