Have you thought about where you are going?  How much do you believe in the word of God?  Are you willing to die without knowing the truth?  Ask yourself this question: How do you think creation started?  As a believer I have asked myself these questions, and so many more.  What I believe is vital to my spiritual health.  I am concerned about where I am going?  Yes it matters a great deal to me if I will have everlasting life with the Lord.  It matters that my children have their own identity, and not what the world tells them they are.  I want them to be able to discern what the truth is, and not the lie that the world will feed them.  
Do I think that children can be led by the Holy Spirit?  Yes I believe that God can use His spirit to speak to the hearts, and minds of our children.  Even a child can be used and filled with the Holy Spirit.  At an early age I discovered who Jesus Christ was, and I was saved right at that point.  I was able to know the difference between what was right and wrong.  How many of us have accepted the truth?  The fact that there is only one true God, and he is on His throne in heaven.  
One day I want to hear God day "Job well done thy good and faithful servant."  I know that good works alone will not get us through the door, but I am thankful for the mercy and grace of my Father up in heaven.  When was the last time you had an intimate moment with your Father?  He is waiting for you to call upon Him.  Why not make the decision today for Jesus to be Lord of your life.  It will be one of the best choices you ever made.  Glory unto the Lord for He is worthy of all our praise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love