The God of The Earth

Today I will stand strong in my faith
I thank the Lord for all that he has done for me
I am a firm believer that God is the one true God
There is nobody greater than the Lord
I will put my trust in Him
For all things are possible through Jesus Christ
It is not about your status
How many degrees you may have
Who you know
It is not about your title
God is looking at our hearts
To see if we are full of love
He doesn't care about our size,
or the color of our skin
God wants us to love and honor Him
He gave His one and only Son
So that we could have life
By the blood of Jesus
We are healed from all infirmities
All we need to do is have faith
The size of a mustard seed.
I believe that God is doing a new thing.
Old things are now passed away
Thank God for His mercy and grace
For he is good to all of his children
Have you made Jesus the Lord of your life?
There is always an open invitation to accept the Lord
He is waiting for you to open your heart.
He loves you so much
Once you have come in contact with Jesus
You will never be the same.
Until next time
May the Lord bless you
With peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love