Lord You Are The Greatest

  Thank you Father for all that you have done for me , and my family.  I open up my heart to you, and give you the praises that you are so worthy of.  You gave your one and only Son for us to have salvation.  You make my enemies flee, and you spared my life.  It is a fact that you love us all. 

Your mercy and grace has kept me from dangers seen and unseen.  I am in love with you Lord, and I will tell the world about your goodness.  As I go into this season I am a true believer that all things can be done through Christ Jesus.  I open my mouth to sing your praises, and I will bless your name forever.

No man knows the day, or the hour that the Lord will return.  Will you accept Jesus today?  He is waiting for you with open arms, and he loves you very much.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love