People Have A Choice

 I woke up in the early light.  I was sitting in my room, and a thought came to my mind.  When you are a priority in an individual s life he/she will fight for you.  If the person truthful cares they will move heaven, and earth to see you happy.

The best way to tell if someone really loves you is to have a situation that requires care.  If that person can watch you struggle it is possible that he/she doesn't love you.  No one should go days without hearing your voice.  In fact I have to hear from my love multiple times even if it means sending a quick text.  I call it constant contact.  I want an individual to know I will always have your back, and letting you know I'm here for you will never be an issue.

I know sometimes a job, plans, appointment, and life in general can make us crazy busy, but we must make time for the people we love.  Yes, that means finding time to pray.  If we love God he should be included in our lives.  He should be a part of our daily routine.  Life requires consistency.  It requires us to medicate, plan, and execute daily activities that have been well thought out.  I have been thriving on the constant, and the con


sistent plans that God has for me.  Tomorrow I will talk about consistency, and how it has helped me create some good habits.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love