Dealing With Rejection

 In our readings we are discussing how to heal from rejection, and how to rebuild after all the pain and destruction.  It mentions the story of Israel, and how they were in the wilderness.  It also speaks how the cankerworm, and the locusts ate everything in the land.  

Just like in our lives things like sorrow, hurt, pain, and fear can eat up all our joy and happiness.  But, it says we can rebuild the broken walls of our life, and God will give back our years that we lost during our time of sadness.  

I am hearing that God will do a new thing in our lives.  All the barrenness and desolation shall turn into fruitfulness and prosperity.  There shall be gladness instead of mourning, and there shall be a release of shackles to set free the captive.  

Glory God will release us from the shame of rejection.  I can remember all of the times that people tried to humiliate me, and I had to live through it.  Our readings say that God will give and restore things even from the past.  What a great , and merciful God.

Hallelujah!  The book says we will dream again.  I can’t speak for the majority, but after all my loss I want to dream again.  I want to have God’s abundance.  

With rejection we were once captives, but with God we can have freedom and be set free.  

Last, but not least.  The text speaks of the Holy Spirit.  Let the Holy Spirit of God just wash and minister to our minds.  He is a comforter.  I’m a worship leader, and it is a blessing to usher in the Spirit of God.  There is praise in the worship.  Healing is God’s lot for our lives.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love