Worry Not

Many people often worry about tomorrow.  They are anxious about every piece of news that they hear.  I’m am aware of everything that is going on around me.  I can see, heat, and feel what the present world is going through.

Since the beginning of the pandemic many have lost their lives.  There are millions more who may become sick before all of this over.  But we as the people of God cannot loose hope.  I feel sorrow for the man that has lost his faith. I feel sorrow for the woman that has no hope.  I have compassion for all the children that will never hear the gospel.

Lord be a beacon of light in the lives of your people.  Especially those who are being tossed to and fro.  May they be saved, and set free from the clutches of the enemy.  May they receive salvation, and the love of God.  Peace be unto you.  Until next time May God bless you with peace and prosperity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love