Never Doubt

 


Speak life to your dead situations


How many times have you been sitting in your home, or a place of thought and you had a detrimental situation that you just could not control.  As for me I have been dead broke in the middle of winter with no one to give a helping hand. I have had my back up against the wall with no one to call, and I have lived in some places that would make an average person question the scene.


When I think about speaking life, I mean carrying those good vibes with you in  daily basis. I mean having that good energy that will carry you throughout the day.  It is that faith that catapults your belief in the MOST high GOD, and knowing that he has everything under control and he has given us what we need to make things happen.  Proverbs 18:21 says “The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences.”  SO we know that everything we speak has a chance of manifestation. What are you saying to yourself?  What are you believing in your life.  


Okay I know this comes a little late at night, but I had to write, and minister about the importance of believing and doubting.


Recently, I have been in prayer believing God for several things.  I have been fervently seeking his face, and asking for the things in which I have need of.  Since I have been in prayer there have been some valleys, and some mountains that I have needed to climb out of, and climb up to reach my goals.


I have been praying several times a day, because I am expecting results from God.  Below I have written a piece titled Believing and Doubt cannot go hand in hand. You either have faith, or you doubt what you are hoping for will not come to past. 


Part of being a believer is having faith.  Faith can be seen as having total trust or, confidence in God.  2 Corinthians 4:13 says "It is written: I have believed, therefore I have spoken with the same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak."   As part of my life as a believer I am required to have faith. It would be a total contradiction to have faith, and doubt that the word that will deliver me.  Hebrews 11:6 says "And without faith it will be impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and rewards those that earnestly seek him." 
The heart and mind of the believer must be focused on the Word of God.  It is through his word that we will find what we are seeking. The believer is perceived to be the recipient of rewards by the amount of faith that an individual has.  Galatians 2:20 says "I have been crucified with Christ and no longer live but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself life for me." 


Abraham was a man of faith.  He believed, and trusted in the Lord.  As believers are we any different from Abraham?  Matthew 21:21 Jesus says "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt not only can you do what has been done to the fig tree, but you can say to this mountain Go throw yourself into the sea, and it will be done."  Is there anything too hard for the Lord? God is able to do all that he says. There is no barrier to God's love and his promises. God is not like man that he shall lie. It is only doubt that can destroy the center of faith. 


What happens when we have doubt?  In the book of Mark 9:23 Jesus says "Everything is possible for him who believes.  Faith can help carry you through any situation. Doubt can be the enemy to getting your prayers answered.  Proverbs 3:5 says " Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all of your ways acknowledge Him and he will keep your paths straight."  In the book of John 20:27-29 Jesus told Thomas to "Stop doubting and believe." He said "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

I know that the Lord is a deliverer.  He is able and will do what you have been praying about.  All we need to do is have faith, and believe that he is able to deliver.  2 Corinthians 5:7 says "For we walk by faith and not by sight." I am placing my full trust in God.  I believe that He will see me through all situations and circumstances. God is able, and I guarantee that he will do the same for anyone who believes in Him.  


Sometimes life's battles seem really big, and the challenges that we face seem like Giants.  I know you have seen movies where the hero, or heroine has the ability to slay the dragon. In the end the hero is honored for his bravery and heroism.


The point I am making is we as people of God have the ability to slay the Giants in our life.  Our faith and confidence in Jesus Christ gives us spiritual authority to "kill the dragon". or "life's issues".  Below is a piece that I have titled


"And The Giants Will Fall"


This morning while I was studying the Word I turned my attention to the Psalmist David, and his battle with the Giant Goliath.  David was merely a teenager when he had slayed the hero of the Philistine army.


To many people David didn't seem like much.  To most he was a little shepherd boy whose responsibility was to keep the sheep.  The concept is nobody really expected much from a shepherd boy, but Yah had other plans for David.


Goliath of Gath, was a giant that every man was afraid of and fearful to fight.  I am sure that this left very little room to think logically. Fear places mental pressure on the mind, and one may not be able to ponder anything other than being afraid.  David was a young shepherd boy from Israel, but he had such great faith in God. All the men in Israel had been afraid of Goliath a man from Gath. He was very large in stature, and had impeccable skills as a warrior.


This enemy of Israel had been trained to devour his enemy.  The Philistine army was confident as victors with Goliath on their side, but there was a young shepherd boy that had been chosen by Yah, and his name was David.  He had Yah on his side. He was confident, and he had the surety of the Holy Spirit. The Bible says Goliath looked at David, and said Am I a dog that you come to me with sticks?  But David with all his surety in God, and his confidence he said. " You come to me with a sword and a javelin. But I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel whom you have defiled." (1Samuel 17:45)


Like the Psalmist David I speak to the Giants in my life.  There is nothing too great for Yahweh. I refuse to give in and conform to this world.  Romans 12:2 says "And do not be conformed to this world,but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is good and acceptable and perfect will of God."   God will not the enemy prevail. He will not let the enemy triumph. He will not let the enemy draw the sword to your head. He is God hallelujah! He is the Alpha and the Omega. He is Father.  He is Jehovah Shalom! Peace be Still! Do not lose heart. Keep your trust in God. He will keep your paths straight. Praise God. Thank you Jesus. Until next time may God (Yah) bless you with peace and prosperity.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love