The Concept of God’s Love

There is nothing greater than a God kind of  love.  I am a true witness that God’s love is pure, and a kind that cannot be denied by the world.  

I truly had a pleasure reading this chapter, because God’s love excites my Spirit.  God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son.  What a beautiful expression of love.

Just imagine if the world could grasp the concept of love the way God had intended.  If all of us could and would love the way God loves.  The world would be a better place.

I keep hearing in my Spirit For God so loved the world.  That means God will love us through anything.  There is nothing that can keep us from the love of God.  

It say in our reading that love endures forever.  It says that love is long suffering, and that love is patient.  Thank God He is love.  God’s first command was for us to love one another.  We are to keep the command that God has given us.  Love keeps no number of wrongs.  With a kind of love we should know how to forgive.  It says the more we walk with God, the more we are likely to forgive. This chapter about love is so amazing I have truly learned so much about the importance of love.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love