Yes What Are You Waiting For

 It hurts me to see so many people walking around without love.  You can literally go on the streets and see the lack of love.  You walk past people, and no one will speak or wave.  It is like a movie in reality type situation.  People are quick to lash out especially if you mention God.

Many or blaming others for the problems that are going on in the world.  I am making it a habit, and I say God help me take my eyes off of the problem, and let me be a part of the solution.  People are so cold and callous in their hearts.  They really don’t know how to love.  Even in society as people we have been taught that all things must fit in a box to make sense.  Well, I am definitely different, and not part of the norm.  I can’t be placed in a box.  

God is doing a new thing in my life.  It just doesn’t sit well with me to try and fit in a circle.  Hod has and will use all types of people for his purpose.  I dare to be different, and accept I am not for everybody.  One thing I do know is I am riding for Jesus.  I may not flow with the traditional church people, but I am on fire for God.

There is the same old commission, but there is a new army that is emerging.  A new set of soldiers are emerging, and the body of Christ is getting real.  Embrace the new that God is placing in you.  What are you going to do with your time today?  Jesus in inviting you to fellowship with him.  Until next time may you have peace and prosperity.



Evangelist Amanda 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love