Life what a Beautiful Thing

 Rise and Shine everybody.  What a great day to be alive.  On yesterday I talked about the newness of the season.  Well, here we are in a new day.  I thank God for another day, and another opportunity.  

God has given us this day to do a new thing.  He has opened the windows of heaven to do a new thing in our lives.  To give us a new blessing, and show us new tender mercies, and extend time for us to serve our purpose.

I feel like dancing for the Lord today.  It is so beautiful outside today.  The Bible says in Isaiah 43:19.

See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland.(

Today is your day for a miracle, blessing, or just a chance to be happy.  What will you choose to do with your time today?  Who will you choose today?  Jesus is...  until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love