YES! This is my Moment

I have always believed that you should put your best foot forward.  Sometimes we have to step out on faith, and see where the Holy Spirit will lead us.  A will full of determination can go a long way.  I have learned that you can achieve your dreams if you let go of all the negativity.  It is easy for the enemy to come in, and try to defeat you.  It is his job to try, and destroy all of your dreams, desires, and goals.  The enemy will use all types of tactics to destroy you, but God is in control.

I thank God for the daily renewing of my mind.  I would be in trouble for holding on to some of my old thoughts.  The Bible says  in the book of Romans 12:2 " Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."  (NIV)



I am glad to say that my first book will be published, and ready for purchase October 25,2014.   I am very excited, and plan to celebrate with my children.  There is a perfect time, and place for things to happen, and life can require you to have patience.  I know that God is able in all situations, and He loves you very much.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.


"Never Give Up on your Dreams"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love