It's Just One of Those Days

Well here we are at the week's ending, and another Friday that so  many of us rejoice over.  We look  forward to the day that we can kick up our feet and relax.  For me the weekend is an opportunity for me to reflect on what has happened during the week, and catch up on my writing.

You know with the news of Ebola I can see that there are many people that are starting to panic, and that is a very bad situation.  The media has a way of making things seem more out of control than it may be.  Do not get me wrong.  It is good to stay informed, but it is not good to just focus on the bad things.  I was reading an article that said the Ebola virus is expected to infect 1.4 million people.  When you think about it too long, that can cause quite a stir in some people.  When I was younger this type of news would terrify me, and I would almost pass out from panic and worry.  It was an awful site to my mom.

Yes, I know that we are living in some perilous times, and not all of us claim Jesus as Savior.  That is why it gives me great pleasure to write about the goodness of God, and the peace that he can provide.  He is Jehovah Shalom, and He is Jehovah Rapha.  He is still the best healer of all time.  We do not have to worry about the future, nor do we have to be weary about what tomorrow will bring.  Matthew 6:34 says "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own."  There are so many things that can block our focus, but we have to keep praying for peace in our lives.

This is the time of year where you can see the change in the air.  The leaves are changing colors, and I am so excited to see these changes.  I have taken out my recipe book, and already began to prepare the kitchen for my favorite treats.  I have discovered some figure friendly desserts, and plan to include them in all of my fall holiday cooking.

Despite of what is going on in this world, we all can live a worry free life.  I love the Word of God, and I live by the Word.  I am not perfect, but in God's eyes I exude purpose, productivity, and value.  The Lord loves you and so do I !  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love