What About Our Children?

It is a very early morning, and I am doing my normal routine of reading, and preparing for my day.  I look throughout the house, and notice that my children are sleeping soundly in their beds.  After reading all of today's headlines  I am amazed at how many stories can inspire, but even more amazed at the stories that can make you think.

In the past I have read many stories that have made me respond, but in twenty years of writing I am very touched by the stories that affect children.  Lately I have been reading many heart breaking stories about children committing suicide, being bullied, and yes being abused.  All of these stories have touched my spirit, and have stirred my emotions on a very high level.

I know that the world we live in has very little compassion, and most people have become very cruel.  It is not my place to judge, but it seems that our children are suffering in this world.  I am mother, advocate of children, and I am very upset about what is happening to our young people.

I am starting something new, and will give the details on my new project.  At some point in the near future I will be collecting books for children, and gathering learning tools for children that are in need. I am still working on my projects Music By the Minute, and my devotional for single women.  God is so good, and I thank him for productivity.  May you have a very blessed weekend.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.




I believe that children are a gift from God, and all the little children in this world deserve love.  I am saddened by all of the children that have lost their lives due to violence, depression, and suicide.  God knows that our youth have to face a great deal in this world. but there is hope and there is help for all of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love